- Pioneer Networking/Access offers an array of reliable and efficient services to help your business stay connected. Today, there are many choices; you can combine different services to build the most effective wired or wireless network for your business. Let Pioneer’s years of experience in networking help you create and manage your IT solutions.
- OC3, OC12, OC48, OC192
- Ethernet to the Internet
- Ethernet Point-to-Point
- DSL -T1 - ISDN Multipoint Connection
- Point-to-Point Connection MPLS Dedicated Interent Connectivity
- Ethernet over copper
- Symmetrical Ethernet
- Pioneer’s fiber optic network provides a fast, reliable and secure platform to benefit your business. Depending on your needs, our range of options will allow you to build a confident and efficient network for your business. When the Internet is mission critical to your daily operations, get a dedicated, guaranteed connection rate for uncompromised business traffic.
- Managed WAN
- Managed LAN
- Ethernet Switch
- Wireless Access
- Internet Connectivity
Your business is growing and you need reliable communications between sites from a trusted provider. Pioneer Access Services allows you to connect your network directly to one site or connect multiple sites, whether across the state or across the nation. Pioneer provides data, video and voice transmission services that are fast, efficient and reliable.
Cloud Backup Storage
- Business Data Off-site Storage
- While information can be your greatest asset, it can also by your greatest challenge as you struggle to keep up with the growth of data.
- Cloud storage is not only convenient, secure and reliable it is invaluable in reducing on-site storage expenses and critical to disaster recovery. The confidence in knowing that your businesses massive amount of data could be restored in minutes will be reassuring.
- Data backup
- Disaster recovery
- View our Cloud Services (PDF)
- End-to-End Network Solutions
- Pioneer Access Services allows you to connect your network directly to one site or connect multiple sites - across the state or nation.
- We know how important your network is and we offer features that allow worry-free network management for our customers.
- Latest Technology Solutions
- Access Points
- Hosted PBX
Your purchase of a new telecommunications system from Pioneer Business Solutions comes with one year of Encore Maintenance with no additional cost. This Encore Maintenance coverage will coincide with the ShoreTel or ESI warranty and is renewable on an annual basis. This Encore Maintenance Agreement ensures prompt preferential treatment and unsurpassed service on your non-hardware related issues. Customer may cancel this Encore Maintenance Agreement with 30 days written notice prior to any yearly anniversary of the cutover date.
If your warranted system is not covered by the additional maintenance agreement you will incur trip and labor charges.
- Cisco Certified Network Administrators
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
- Red Hat Linux Certified System Administrators
- Leviton Voice and Data Certified Installers
- Ruckus Wireless Certified Engineers
- Ethernet/WAN: Design, Implementation, and Maintenance