Pioneer DTV to iVideo
conversion deadline Nov. 30th, 2021
You have questions, we have answers.
The DTV Residential and Small Business systems will be discontinued at 3:00 a.m on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Customers subscribed to the DTV Limited Basic, DTV Complete Basic, DTV Employee Complete Basic, and DTV Small Business service plans have until 5:00 p.m. on November 30, 2021, to convert to iVideo.
WHY is my DTV being shut down?:
Due to the technology changes from the C-Band spectrum auction, the DTV Headend equipment is no longer compatible and it is not financially feasible to update the outdated equipment.
What do I need to do to convert to Pioneer iVideo streaming TV service?:
Below is a list of requirements needed for streaming:
- A Pioneer Internet Account
- An HDMI Compatible Television
- An Internet-capable device and Email Address
- An account subscription to the streaming platform of your streaming device. (Amazon, Apple, or Google). iVideo is not compatible with Roku devices.
- Sign up to convert to Pioneer iVideo
- Download Pioneer iVideo app
If you are ready to start streaming and convert to Pioneer iVideo, then complete and submit the form below.
iVideo Conversion offer:
Sign up for this special conversion offer before it expires on 11/30/21!
Convert to the iVideo Essential Package or higher and you will receive:
- FREE Tech Installation OR a $75.00 One-Time Bill Credit if you install the equipment yourself.
- Free Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and a $30.00 Netflix Gift Card OR you may choose to lease an iVideo Set-Top Box starting at $5.95/each.
Free $30.00 Netflix Gift Card is only available with the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K replacement equipment. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Free Amazon replacement equipment is only valid on the existing active DTV Equipment, up to a maximum of 5 replacement devices. Must subscribe to Pioneer Internet. DTV replacement equipment is available while supplies last. Offer expires 11/30/21. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.