You can use a touch call telephone at another location to change your Call Forwarding
on your home or business phone.
To access your telephone’s Call Forwarding service remotely:
1. Lift the handset of any touch-tone phone and listen for the dial tone.
2. Dial the Call Forwarding access number provided by the Cooperative.
3. After the line rings, listen for the special dial tone.
4. Dial your seven-digit home or business telephone number that has Call Forwarding.
5. Dial your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
6. Listen for the special dial tone.
You are now ready to change your Call Forwarding by
following the steps listed above under Call Forwarding.