You can program your phone to forward only those calls from a special list of numbers
to another number—such as your car phone. When your service is turned “on,” calls
from numbers in your forward list will be re-routed to your “forward to” number. All
others will ring at your phone as usual.
1. Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. Press *63 (On a rotary phone, dial 1163.)
3. Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently stored in
your forward list.
4. Follow the voice instructions and press 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently
off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your forward list:
1. Press #01# (On a rotary phone, dial 1201.)
To enter your “forward-to” number:
1. The first time you turn on the service, you’ll be asked to enter the number you’ll
like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind
you of the current “forward-to” number.
2. If the current number is correct, press 1.
3. If you wish to change the current “forward-to” number, press 0 and then follow
the voice instructions.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
1. Press 1
2. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
1. Press # (On a rotary phone, dial 12.)
2. Follow the voice instructions you’ll hear. You can store up to 10 phone numbers
on your forward list.
To remove a number from your list:
1. Press * (On a rotary phone, dial 11.)
2. Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your
To hear instructions again:
1. Press 0
*Note: Does not work on toll free numbers, 900 numbers, wireless calls, outside your LATA or
lines where Call Forwarding and some other call services have been activated.