Store - Product Details
Apple iPad (Generation 5)
$17.58 – $20.96per month for 24 months
This 5th generation version of Apple’s basic iPad offers a fast processor, high definition Retina touch screen and up to 10 hours of battery life while you work or play. It comes pre-loaded with iOS 10, which allows you to use two apps at once. And, this iPad is designed to go wherever you do, weighing just one pound and space-saving thickness of a little over 1/4 inch.
The onboard camera shoots detailed images of 1080 high-definition video, and a front-facing FaceTime camera provides sharp images for video calling. Siri enabled, so you can use your voice to send messages, set reminders and conduct online searches. Built-in accessibility features help users with vision, hearing and physical disabilities. Includes Apple Pay compatibility.
All iPad models are capable of using various wifi types, including the latest 802.11ac band that delivers up to 866-Mbps connectivity. The Wi-Fi Cellular models are compatible with Pioneer’s LTE phone network.
Note: A Pioneer wireless plan or add-on line must be purchased with the tablet. Compatible Pioneer wireless plans are shown below in “Related Products”.
iPad Gen 5 Highlights
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) Retina High Definition touch display
- 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution at 264 ppi
- A9 chip with 64-bit architecture
- Embedded M9 co-processor
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- 32Gb, and 128Gb device storage capacities available
iPad Compatible Networking
- LTE cellular networks
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac bands
- Bluetooth 4.2
iPad Photo and Video Capabilities
- 8 megapixel camera for photography and video recording
- 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera for FaceTime video calling
- Retina Flash
- Image stabilization and timer mode
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- HD recording at 30fps
- HD 1080p video out through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter
Pioneer Cellular is an Authorized Reseller of Apple products.
The Apple and iPhone trademarks are owned by Apple Computer, Inc.
Note: A Pioneer wireless plan or add-on line must be purchased with the tablet.