Wireless Home Networking
You can use a wireless network to share Internet access, files, printers, game consoles, and other devices and computers in your home. After you’ve completed the initial wireless router set-up and added your devices to the network you can use your home network to surf the web to play online games—whether you’re sitting in your living room or relaxing in the backyard.
- Router Set-up for Computer $100/each
- Computer Setp-up $100/each
- TV Setup $100/each
- Computer Network Router Set-up $50/each
In-home service by a Pioneer Technician:
- Router Set-up for Computer
- In-home set-up and configuration of either a ZyXel Wireless
- Router or ZyXel Wireless USB adapter to one device.
- Includes unpacking and setting up new computer and one additional device, such as a printer. The set up will also include re-establishing an existing Pioneer High-Speed Internet connection.
- Includes unpacking one TV, connecting up to two additional devices and programming one remote control. This does not include installing wall-mounted televisions.
Over-the-phone support with a Pioneer Representative:
- Computer Network Router Set-up
Includes phone support of set-up and configuration of approved routers, including Linksys, D-Link, Belkin and Netgear brands only. Customers will only be charged if the set-up is successful.
For additional information, please visit or Support Knowledge Base.