Attention Voicemail Change
Pioneer Cellular Voicemail Conversion has taken place and is currently active. iPhone 6 and older models will not migrate to the new system.
Now that the conversion is complete you will be required to record a new voicemail greeting for your inbox. If you are having trouble setting up your new greeting or passwords please click "I Need Help" button and complete the form. A Pioneer representative will contract you and email the important messages.
1. To access voicemail, press and hold the “1” key on the keypad or dial the 10 digit cell phone number
2. Follow the Tutorial prompts carefully
3. Enter the 7 digit phone number for the PIN, then press #
4. Change the PIN to custom PIN, then press #
5. The tutorial will prompt the user for the next steps in setting up greeting
6. Save greeting
- Voicemail conversion completed on April 26, 2021.
- Most Cellular customers will be converted to a new platform. iPhone 6 and older models will not convert or be affected. If you are experiencing issues please click "I Need Help" below.
- Converted Cellular customers will need to record a new greeting.
- Your temporary PIN is your 7 digit phone number.
FREE upgraded benefits with new conversion:
- Up to 20 Voicemail messages can be saved.
- Messages can be 3 minutes in length.
- Up to 9 different Voicemail greetings.
- Broadcast List available.
- Android customers now have a FREE Visual Voicemail App.
- Please Update your device to iOS 14.5
iPhone customers that have been converted will be required to record a new greeting on their voicemail. iPhone Visual Voicemail will function as it does today with no changes.
Android Customers (Samsung/LG/Motorola/Others)
All Android devices will be required to record a new greeting on their new voicemail.
Good news for Android customers, a Visual Voicemail app will be available GoPioneer Visual Voice Mail, allowing customers to play their messages from the app and manage their voicemail box from the app.