Pioneer is proud to participate in the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)!
Ensuring eligible households have the high-speed internet they need.
Eligible households get up to a $30 monthly credit (or up to a $75 monthly credit for households on tribal lands) with no annual contract and no credit check. The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB) has been replaced by the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
EXPERIENCE INTERNET YOUR WAY.
Parental Controls, Network Security, Fast Reliable Internet
Up to 30 Mbps Download
Up to 3 Mbps Upload
- Recommended for internet use such as browsing, email, managing bank accounts, social media
- Ideal for up to 3 connected devices
Up to 50 Mbps
- Recommended for High-Speed Internet browsing, casual streaming, video chatting
- Good for up to 6 connected devices
Up to 150 Mbps
- Recommended for multiple users, streaming video, online gaming, virtual schooling, work from home
- Good for up to 10 connected devices
Up to 1 Gbps
- Recommended for connected smart homes, serious online gaming, home office, virtual schooling
- More than 10 connected devices
BENEFITS OF PIONEER INTERNET
Pioneer Residential VoIP Phone Service
Supercharge your residence with crystal-clear calling and advanced features.
Pioneer Fixed Wireless Internet delivers high-speed internet service to eligible rural households and small businesses via an outdoor antenna and indoor WiFi router.